Nomos CLUB CAMPUS BLUE PURPLE Ref. 713
Voor meer informatie neem rechtstreeks contact op met Marc via firstname.lastname@example.org of bel naar de winkel op 072-5204814.
A watch for many occasions. Club Campus blue purple features a robust, highly polished steel case with a wide bezel and is water resistant up to 100 meters. Superluminova-coated numerals, hands and hour markers glow blue in the dark and underwater. The dial is contrasting and clear. Minute and second numerals in neon orange increase readability, with the second hand also making its rounds in neon orange. The hand-wound watch from Glashütte is driven by the reliable NOMOS caliber Alpha.
- Ref. 713
- CASE: stainless steel, bipartite, stainless steel back
- GLASS: domed sapphire crystal glass
- WINDING: manual
- DIMENSIONS: diameter 36.0 mm, height 8.2 mm, lug-to-lug 47.5 mm
- WATER RESISTANCE: 10 atm (suitable for swimming)
- DIAL: purple, Arabic and Roman numerals and indexes with white superluminova (blue luminescence)
- HANDS: rhodium-plated, with superluminova inlay in white (blue luminescence), seconds hand neon orange
- STRAP: Velour leather anthracite, lug width 18 mm